Lyon Festival of Lights 2019 are calling out for projects to be a part of the event this year. The Deadline to submit proposals is 13 May 2019. Read on for info from their callout or visit their website for full details and to apply!
Would you like to be a part of the artistic programme of the 2019 Festival of Lights?
Here’s how to apply:
Key Project Programme
Seven lots are published on the City of Lyon public contracts website. (french version)
Applications must be received by dematerialized via the city’s purchaser profile by 12 noon on Monday, 13 May 2019.
- Dematerialized, although this does not involve sending your application by email!
- Documents may only be sent electronically to the profile of the purchaser for the City of Lyon: http://marches2.lyon.fr/accueil.htm
Emergence Project Programme
The projects, installations or events proposed on selected sites are participative, innovative, convivial, surprising and fun. These sites are laboratories for light experiments that help young designers and new talents to emerge.
The call for projects is available on request from: email@example.com
Applications must be received before the end of 13 May 2019.
Applications can be sent:
• By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• By post to “Ville de Lyon – Direction Evénements et Animation – Fête des Lumières – 69205 Lyon Cedex 01”
Important: Only complete applications will be considered.
Applications must include:
• An artistic section, describing your project and including visual simulations (photos, videos, etc.) and a synopsis or statement of intent.
• A full technical section, describing your equipment and organisation (naming a technical manager).
• A list of references of the various people involved in your project.
• The complete administrative dossier:
For key project bids: the required documents are in the tender dossier.
For emergence projects: the team (or artist) submitting the project must have a structure or be attached to a structure that can receive a subsidy.
Don’t forget to include the balanced forecast budget